The Portsmouth Friends Meetinghouse, Parsonage, and Cemetery (also known as Portsmouth Friends Meeting House or Portsmouth Evangelical Friends Church) is a historic Friends Meeting House and cemetery of the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers).  The current meetinghouse was built around 1699–1700. The building was used as a Quaker house of worship and school. During the American Revolutionary War, British troops occupied the building. In 1784 the Moses Brown School was founded at the church. The meeting house was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1973

A group of guests joined the Portsmouth Historical Society at an Open House on Saturday November 13th from 10am to Noon (2232 East Main Rd) to learn about the rejuvenation of the oldest existing building in Portsmouth.  Stephen Luce from the historical society was available to discuss the historic graveyard and Town Historian Jim Garman discussed the history of the building. All donations went towards the Friends Meeting House Cemetery Maintenance Fund.